Wednesday, March 5, 2008


I have been extremely busy lately trying to get everything sorted out in terms of my job and where I will live. Things are still rather up-in-the-air right now. I actually spent a day at ICS on Saturday with a class that I might be soon taking over by myself. I think it will be ok, but the problem is that ICS is pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so the closest place I found I could live in is like 5km away. And for some reason there is no train station or anything like that in Tamamura, so going to Tokyo or even to neighboring Oota to visit Miho would be difficult.

Anyways, Miho suggested also looking at another school called OES that has a school right next to oota station (which would mean I could easily go to anywhere in the Tokyo area). So on Tuesday I had an interview and I think it went well, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Anyways, between all the craziness, I have tried to keep enjoying myself.. I went to Shibuya and Asakusa (areas of Tokyo) a couple times. I bought a souvenir in Asakusa, and grabbed a picture of one of the weird stores in Shibuya (see below).


I also have some photos from my last few days at the dorm that I want to upload to here. We ate french style crepe. I really miss Fukuoka lately. *la sigh*


A group shot of a bunch of people at Tomo dorm in Fukuoka. I'm the nerdy white guy in the glasses

2 comments:

Manny said...

Hey Tim,this is Manny. Good luck buddy! I miss everyone there. I'm jealous that you're still in Japan. たのしんでね!!

Timothy said...

Hey Manny! Long time no see, I read your blog. Thanks for reading mine again.