Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Picking up Mom

Well, I am sitting in the internet kiosk room thing at Narita international airport in Tokyo. I'm waiting for my mom to arrive. Will she arrive? haha, I only say that because I can't be sure if she made her transfer in Chicago, if she is on the right plane, etc. We have no way to contact each other until she comes out of the arrivals gate.

Anyways, I should have lots of interesting posts about our time together. I am really looking forward to showing her around Japan! Right now though my head kind of hurts, but I think it's because of a slight anxiety about meeting my mom, I haven't seen her, or anyone else from my home town for that matter in over 4 months(except Mr. and Mrs. Taguchi who moved back to Japan from my home town after I came here by chance). Anyways, we have a long day of trains ahead of us to get back into Tokyo and get to Sakura Hostel where we'll spend the night before heading back to Gunma tommorow.

3 comments:

Shaye said...

How exciting!! I hope you two have bunches of fun together!! :D I hope it all goes well.

Miss ya Timmeh.

thatjoeguy said...

YOOOHOOO!!!

Alyshells said...

Update us! I bet you're having a wonderful time! ZO HOPPAY!