Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This wont be too long, just wanted to note that I'm having a great time with the Taguchis! However, they are both busy today so I will be going out to explore Tokyo a bit. Haven't decided where I'll go but Akemi gave me a subway pass to use. It's called Suica and it has an IC Chip in it, so you don't have to swipe it or anything you just keep it in your wallet and when you pass through the gate, you wave your wallet past the sensor and it beeps and lets you through. So convenient compared to the subway pass I bought in Fukuoka.
Anyways, I hopefully wont get too lost wandering around by myself, Tokyo is huge after all.
PS - found out today that my mom is finally comming to visit! I am so excited to show her around!
PSS - I will be doing my first training class this Saturday at the school I'm teaching at, feeling kind of nervous, but looking forward to getting my feet wet.

1 comment:

Shaye said...

Oh my gosh! Your mom is visiting?! How wonderful! You two will have the time of your lives. :]] I'm sure it's been too long without seeing her Timmy.

Have fun around Tokyo! It's been awhile, ne? Good luck!

Love ya!

Shaye