Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Uncle Phil makes Headlines

Well, My uncle Phil has recently come to Japan aswell and we are both attending GenkiJACS. After doing the level check test, he was placed in the level 1 class and I was placed in the more advanced level 3. None-the-less, I hope he does his best. Yesterday as part of Phil's culture class here at the school, Phil's class visited the local Kushida shrine, and one of the teachers snapped a pretty good picture of Phil saying a prayer. This picture has now been posted on GenkiJACS official school blog website, and you can view it HERE. Check it out!



On a side note, I came accross this really cool video on 3yen that I just had to share with everyone. This is everyday Japan for sure, and does a great job of showcasing my time here (even though I have nothing to do with this video).

1 comment:

Codexus said...

I subscribed to the GenkiJACS's blog RSS feed and when I saw the picture before reading this post I was wondering if that was him.