Monday, November 5, 2007

Packing and Road Trip

Well, this will have to be a short entry because I'm a little pressed for time. But I must say that packing is a bit of a nightmare come to life.
First, you should always make a packing list, this way, you'll be sure not to forget anything.
Also, especially for a long trip, you should always make sure to pack lightly, because you will have to carry your luggage sometimes whether you like it or not. So yea, pack lightly unless you have a team of linebackers or pro-wrestlers to help you out.

Unfortunately, I have more luggage than I aimed for. Only 1 suitcase and a small backpack, but the suitcase is heavier than I wanted and a little bigger than I need. I would of bought a smaller suitcase in hindsight.

It's also a good idea to put a brightly colored sticker or tape or something attached to your luggage to help it stand out a bit when it comes off of the carousel.

Well, today we're leaving for Toronto, in approximately 1 hour. There's a slight chance of rain and I always hated driving on the 401 in the rain. I think we'll be safe though. I have a good feeling about everything right now.

No comments: