Monday, December 17, 2007

Moving Day

Well, I have moved to my new place of residence - a dormitory that houses about 40 people, mostly Japanese students from the nearby Fukuoka Industrial University...

I have once again recorded and put together a small video to share with everyone. This one is not too much more exciting than the last but it is a little better I think. They should progress as I get more of a feel for what I want to do in these videos.

I am hoping to interview some of the other people at the dorm sometime in Japanese and put it on here (I will add subtitles of course)...
Please enjoy this for now though:

1 comment:

Alyshells said...

Man Timmay! That's so awesome I love your room, are those padded floors? That was crazy about the sea monster, and palm trees, so pretty. You sound so different than on the phone, mega awesome and you look very rico suave. I hope you're having a total blast!!!