Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day Trip / Earthquakes

Well I havent really done the best job lately keeping this blog updated. It is not due to a lack of excitment, in fact lately I have been rather busy and I have some great pictures and video that I will soon get around to putting together and posting up here.

So, two big things to mention for now though. First, we had a rather sizable earthquake last night. Actually, not sizable but only average.. However, this one lasted for a good 30 seconds, and about 2 minutes later there was another one that was even stronger than the first. Then there were some small aftershocks, and then it was over... so I thought.. about 2 hours later at about 3am I felt another big tremour.

Secondly, today I sort of did a spir of the moment thing and decided to take a train to Asakusa, Tokyo. I just really needed to go out exploring, and find that feeling that reminds me of why I came to Japan.. And that feeling of being able to go anywhere and blaze my own trail by myself. And to that goal, has been SUCCESS.. I am really looking forward to starting my Japanese class this sunday.

Anyways, until next time when I post some cool videos and stuff.. This is Timo, signing off..

*NEXT TIME* Gone to a baseball game in Japan, totally different experience, and geek-kingdom of AKIHABARA.. check it out here soon.. I mean it SOON..

No comments: