Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good times in Oota

Not a heck of a lot exciting is happening in Rural Gunma prefecture. As such I'm hoping to do some traveling soon (details to come later). To be honest, I really miss Fukuoka lately; More specifically, I really miss the dorm life I had there. I found some old never-before-seen video from back at the dorm in my computer and I think someday soon I'll throw it onto the blog here.

Anyways, last night I went to Oota city to have dinner with Miho at one of our favorite Italian restaurants =). After, we went to the game center (arcade) and played a bunch of strange but cool Japanese games - unfortunately I only had the camera on for a little bit at the game center though, was too busy playing and sort of forgot to take footage. After that, I introduce my favorite dessert of Japan; The Japanese Crepe (I know it is french, but the Japanese version is just so much better so it deserves to be distinguished as the "Japanese Crepe" because I've had the french version too and this is just so much better).

The video is not overly edited and mostly is just strung together raw footage; To be honest it's more for my own memory's sake than anything else so I'm pleased with it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chaotic. said...

BEST VIDEO EVER.

=D

Shaye said...

I miss you Tim! I haven't talked to you in a long time. I hope you are doing well and enjoying yourself!

Luv ya Timmeh!! \|>_<|/