Thursday, July 17, 2008

Something funny


Well, life has been pretty relaxed lately here in Gunma, Japan. There's honestly not a heck of a lot to do in this really rural place.. But, I'm making the best of it, for the most part. Lately I've been studying Japanese, Kanji, and even MATH.
I've also been hanging out with Miho a lot. We generally go to the Mall, or to the game center or Karaoke, etc. And we usually eat dinner at either Primo - my favorite italian restaurant - or this Japanese ramen restaurant with a REALLY cute waitress.

Also, this is extremely unrelated but I found this and found it really funny. As far as political satire goes this video is one of the best I have seen. Better still, the website this video is from allows you to put yourself in the video, so look for me (kind of towards the second half. hint: my first appearance is marching with a campaign sign in hand).. Anyways, here it is:

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!


And for an extra bit of fun, I made this one of Miho and myself:
Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!

No comments: